This week we’re talking about Giorgia Lupi’s TED Talk on data.
Check it out:
- Do you think her experiment teaches us interesting things about her?
- Data is everywhere. It seems like everything is quantified. What interesting things do you think data tells us?
Here is the transcript: Giorgia Lupi TEDNYC
Do you remember Aimee Mullins? She was an all-star at the Atlanta Paralympics in 1996.
This is an old TED talk but I think her ideas are still interesting today.
- What are your favourite pair of legs?
- Do you think that augmented humanity is unfair?
- Can re-designing human bodies be a source of empowerment?
Here is the transcript:
This week we’re watching a TED talk by Ron Finley, a guerilla gardener. He’s got a fun accent so the transcript / subtitles will be helpful!
- What do you think is most interesting about his talk?
- What do you think is most surprising about his talk?