This week we are finishing chapter 16 and reading chapters 17 & 18.
- What do you think the snake symbolises?
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a snake?
- How does Moretsi’s lawyer feel about Mma Ramotswe?
- Why did Moretsi try to make a fake insurance claim?
- Who does the bone belong to?
- What is Mma Ramotswe’s plan?
- How does Matekoni feel after speaking with Charlie Gotso’s employee?
This week we are reading the first half of chapter 16. Stop at page 162.
Answer the questions:
- What kind of an employer is Hector?
- Why does he go to see Mma Ramotswe?
- Why does Hector not want to pay Saloman’s claim?
- How does Mma Ramotswe solve the case?
Now watch the episode from 6:15-8:50. Compare the episode to the book.
If you need help here is the transcript:
This week we are reading chapter 15. Answer the questions:
- What did Mr. JLB Matekoni find?
- Where did he find it?
- Who is the owner?
- Why are Mma Ramotswe and Mr. JLB Matekoni upset?
Watch the TV show (8:50-13:02). Compare the book to the TV show.
Here is the transcript: