This week we are watching Episode 7.
- What are the consequences of the media’s coverage of Johnnie’s past?
- What do Marcia and Darden hope will happen with the gloves?
- In what ways does Shapiro try to manipulate the situation?
- How does Marcia and Darden’s relationship affect the trial?
Watch the rest of Episode 6 (21:25- end) and answer the questions:
- How is sexism playing a role in Marcia Clark’s image?
- How do OJ’s team of lawyers and Marcia deal with the trial pressure differently?
- Do you think that the defense’s strategy for Fuhrman will work?
Watch the beginning of Episode 6 (0:00-21:25).
- How is Marcia treated by the media?
- What other pressure is she feeling?
- What story does Cochrane want to tell about the LAPD detectives?
- How do you think Marcia and Darden’s relationship will affect the trial?