During the holidays you watched the end of the fourth episode and all of the fifth episode. Congrats, you are half way through the episodes!
Here are the comprehension questions:
How do you think the jury will influence the outcome of the trial?
- Describe the atmosphere in the LAPD prosecution department?
- How is Darden feeling about the case?
- Compare Marcia and Cochrane’s opening statements.
- What will happen with Fuhrman?
This week try to read to chapter 12. As you read answer the questions.
- Why does Stanley lie to his mom about camp?
- What is unusual about Zero?
- Who is Caveman?
- Is the Warden interested in what Stanley finds?
- What deal does Stanley make with X-Ray?
- How does it benefit both boys?
- How does Stanley feel after making the deal?
This week we will be reading chapter 5.
Answer the questions:
- What is the lawyer’s reactions to Mma Ramotswe’s plans?
- What is your impression of Mma Makutsi?
- What happened to Peter Malatsi?
- Do you think that the Reverend did the the right thing?