We’ve been talking about regional nationalism and regional independence movements in Europe, but what about Europe itself? Does Europe have a cultural identity? We’re going to watch a short film about European identity.
Before watching the film think about these questions:
- What is the average European?
- What is European culture?
Now watch the film. The Youtube subtitles are not very good but the narrator speaks quite clearly.
Answer these questions:
- According to the film, what is the average European like?
- What do some people think European culture is?
- What do you think the message in the film is?