This week we’re going to practice booking hotels.
Listen to the document.
Answer the questions.
1. The man makes a reservation finally for which day?
- March 20th
- March 21st
- March 22nd
2. What kind of room does the man prefer?
- a non-smoking room
- a smoking room
- either one is okay
3. Why doesn’t he want to reserve the suite?
- It doesn’t have a nice view.
- It doesn’t come with a sauna bath.
- It’s too expensive.
4. Including tax, how much is the man’s room?
- 80 dollars
- 88 dollars
- 96 dollars
5. How do you spell the man’s name?
Check your answers with the transcript: Booking hotel_Transcript
The language point we’re focusing on is too, not enough. Here are some optional exercises.