This week we’re going to be watching another TED talk. This talk feature A.J. Jacobs, an American writer.
Jacobs adopts radical lifestyles and then writes about his experiences. After spending a year reading the entire Encyclopedia Brittanica he wrote the book Know it All. His second book is called The Year of Living Biblically, it is about his year spent following all the rules in the bible for a year. The talk that we’re going to be watching is called Drop Dead Healthy.
The video is 8 minutes long so try to concentrate on the last 6 minutes only. Remember, TED has a subtitle option. 🙂
As you watch the video try to answer these questions:
- What was Jacob’s project?
- What sorts of changes did he make in his life?
- What were the positive results?
- What were the negative results?
- What are two important things that he learned?