Chapter 3 is about Mma Ramotswe’s childhood. Read the chapter and answer the questions.
- What did she learn from her cousin?
- What did she learn about boys in Sunday School?
- How do you think she feels when her cousin gets married?
- What did she learn from the drawing competition?
- How does Precious’ adult personality reflect what she learned when she was a child?
This week we will be reading chapter 5.
Answer the questions:
- What is the lawyer’s reactions to Mma Ramotswe’s plans?
- What is your impression of Mma Makutsi?
- What happened to Peter Malatsi?
- Do you think that the Reverend did the the right thing?
We are going to test the first chapter of the book, before ordering it. Let me know what you think.
Here is the beginning of the book in PDF format: Ch 1_Ladies detective agency
As you read answer the questions:
- Draw Mma Ramotswe in her agency.
- How did she start her business?
- What do you think her father wanted to tell her before he died?
What do you think, do you want to read more?