This week we are reading three chapters, 10-12. Read and answer the questions.
- What is the atmosphere in the Kalahari?
- Have you ever experienced the « utter loneliness of a place without people »?
- What is Mma Pekwane’s problem?
- Who helps Mma Ramotswe solve it?
- What is Mma Ramotswe’s house like?
- What is your favourite spot in your house?
This week we are reading chapter 9.
Answer the questions:
- Describe Mr. Patel’s house.
- Describe Mr. Patel’s personality.
- What is Mr. Patel’s problem?
- How does Mma Ramotswe feel about the case?
- What does she learn about Nandira?
- What is the solution to the case?
Read Chapter Seven. Answer the questions
- What do we learn about the boy?
- What does Mma Ramotswe decide to do about the boy?
- What is the new client’s problem?
Watch the pilot episode from 36:20 to 39:00.
Read the transcript. Episode 0.4.2
- Compare the scene from the movie with the scene from the book.